Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Disability awareness

Yesterday Mom started my training as a spokesdog for Paws With A Cause. The University of Michigan invited me & my friends to talk to them about dogs with jobs. My Uncle Owen came along because he's an expert. He's been working for 4 years and is able to show people what tasks he can do.

A few of my friends were:Yvonne, Erica & Cooley,










Jane & Ukon, Jennifer & Flurry,
Gail & Miro, Mandy & Mousse. I met a new friend named Keebler.


Lots of people got to pet us and and ask questions. I don't think my feet hit the ground the whole time. I was very sleepy after all that snuggling.

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos....they are really nice...

Madison said...

The photos are very adrable! good job little pup!

Cooley said...

Tresa... hope to see you again soon. You are going to be a grand girl.

Unknown said...

You are just too cute Tresa! We cant wait to meet you!