Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bowling adventure

Mom took me to a very strange place! It was kind of dark. It had lots of loud noises and smelled like smoke & pizza. There were all these people rolling balls down a slippery floor. Mom put on some funny smelling shoes and told me we were bowling. I wasn't sure about all those big balls. I didn't want to get too close to them. And the floor was very slippery. I couldn't hardly stay sitting.After a while I wasn't so scared and started to enjoy it. I like to watch when they throw those balls. No one was allowed to fetch. They came back on their own like magic. I cheered Mom on S-T-R-I-K-E and laughed with her when most went in the gutter. I guess this is one more thing I had to learn before I go to school. Can we go home now? Its dinner time.

No comments: