Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving adventures

3 months this week. I'm getting bigger every day. I still have my fluff but I'm kind of long & clumsy right now. My Grandparents & Owen came in to visit. Sadly Grandma had to visit that place called the hospital again. I visited her and made all the nurses say AWWW. Aussie got to go too cuz she's a therapy dog. We had to take turns going. Mom couldn't handle both of us together. The first time I met Grandma was the day I came home. She was in the emergency room that day too. I hope she doesn't make a habit of this. I guess that's why Owen has a job. I practiced my under when they had a big dinner. Owen thinks I'm a pest and ignores me.
We did make a labby sandwich for a minute for some cookies. I can't stand to stay still for too long. Ive got playing to do.

2 comments:

Lightning said...

That's a great picture of the three of you!

Judy said...

That's my kind of sandwich!
Lots of love there! Cookies huh?
Love,
Aunt Judy