Thursday, December 4, 2008

Disability presentation

Yesterday I went to a school and gave a presentation for several classes of 2nd graders. I was on my best behavior and turned on the charm for the group. My buddy Lightning came along too. She is such a beauty and so refined. I'm still a little goofy but I've got a lot of spirit. Lightning was a little afraid of the mascot. I figured with a hat like that he must be a friendly kind of guy. Once I said hello to him Lightning decided he wasn't half bad.
Mom says we've got a busy weekend so stay tuned for more of my adventures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tresa, how does one go about setting up one of these presentations?? I would love for you and your mom to come visit my school. Then we could have a fundraiser to raise money for college too! Tell your mom to e-mail me about this :)