Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Party Season

Whew! I'm tired after a full weekend of training. Saturday I braved the winter weather to class at the mall. I like to shop. There were all yellow dogs today.
Then we took a long car ride with Miss Jane & Ukon to Bay City, MI. It was a puppy party! Many of my friends were there. There was a lot of catching up to do. Some of my friends have new jobs but are still part of my PAWS family. Aussie is a camera hog and tried to be in all the pictures. I was too busy snuggling to worry about photos.




Sunday I went to see the Nutcracker Ballet in Brighton. I slept through most of it. That music relaxes me. All the dancers and families wanted to pet me. I told them all about the job I am training for.I also went to my favorite bakery. I had my photo with the Grinch. He smelled like jump & sit bits. Yummy!

1 comment:

Madison said...

I love your picture with the Grinch! It looks like a fun time Tresa! You are such a cute puppy! :)