Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movie Night

This weekend we got to go to a movie. I met lots of new friends. I got to tell them all about my training and how they could get a puppy just like me for their houses. Many gave money and put a Paw on our tree. The tree was full and it was only the first day.Then we watched the movie. I was more impressed with the wonderful treats left behind by others. Who knew under could be so delightful? Mom spoiled all the fun and would not let me eat anything but cheerios or kibble. Sheesh-- a girl can't have any fun!
The movie did make me miss my sister. I gave her a big smooch when we came home. Mom said I was not allowed to do anything I saw in that movie. It was just pretend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Tresa! You are just a cute little fluff ball! I just want to hug you!

I just finished the book. I was reading it to Mr. Caper but he walked away :)