Sunday, March 1, 2009

Live Long & Prosper

Mom took me to the Science center today. There was a big crowd and I was a little nervous at first. I got some cookies for doing a good job. I wasn't so scared after a few minutes. There were some people there with funny outfits. They said they were from Star Fleet academy.
Most of us had just normal clothes.
I got to sit in the boss's chair. Mom said it was okay just for a picture.
I saw a long hallway that looked like we were on a space ship. Just like in the movies. We got something called "BEAMED UP" I just stood there- nothing happened.
There were lots of nice kids. I did my best to ignore them until Mom said it was okay. Then I sat and gave them my paw of friendship. They were all very impressed. I don't see what the big deal is. I'm 6 months old, not a baby. All this excitement wore me out. I had a good sleep on the ride home.

1 comment:

Madison said...

Looks like fun! Glad you were good!