Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My first plane ride

I got to go to a place called the airport and ride on the plane. We had to get some photos of me at the airport first.Unfortunately this photo shoot (3 pictures) got Mom in trouble and a policeman gave her a ticket because someone complained and said I was doing tricks & drawing a crowd. He called it impeding traffic in the airport. Mom thought that was crazy! You can't fight the law so we're going to court to fight that ticket. More to come on that. P.S.-- the policeman said he was doing her a favor because he could have arrested & finger printed her for such an offense.
After our exciting start we had some fun

I was a perfect girl on the plane. People commented that I was better behaved than the children on the flight.
When we arrived in Phoenix my Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Judy were there to greet us.



Owen was there too. We had fun playing in the hotel room in Scottsdale.

1 comment:

Leah said...

...wow... can't believe you got in trouble for that one... you betcha that the people who were complaining were looking for an excuse to get the dog out - part of that uneducated group...